Here are the community rules:
1. You can talk about anything BDSM related here. Anything from anal play, to bondage to watersports. But do keep it legal. References to illegal activities such as pedophilia and bestiality are acceptable in an academic sense or to explain some past trauma, but other than reasonable mention it is not allowed.
2. No flaming. It’s simple; be nice.
3. Debate or disagreement may occur, but if things turn to ad hominem attacks you will be given a warning, failure to abide by that warning or subsequent warnings will be grounds for either freezing the thread, removing posting/commenting privileges of the poster or banishment. That’s right, we will banish you from the realm.
That said, we will not baby anyone and may let hairs rise as they will. What is deemed as crossing the line will be judged on a case by case basis. We will try to be fair as we can. But even the angelic Mods of this community are not perfect.
4. Ads for new communities must be approved by a Mod and must be related to
this community and multiple ads by a single person will not be accepted. It’s a one time deal. Here are communities specific to promoting communities:
community_promo shameless_plugs alt_kink_promo
5. Notifications for local community events are acceptable, but if that’s all you do here, your posts will eventually be rejected. We would like all members to participate with their thoughts rather than just with ads.
6. You must have prefect grammar alwayz. Cuz I’d says so.
7. Ignore #6. Though it would be nice for everyone to spell everything correctly at all times, bad spelling happens. That and bad grammar happens to me all of the time. In fact, I would like to ban good grammar so that I can move freely about without worrying if my Grammar Nazi Master is going to lecture me, I mean grace me with his knowledge on the subjects. I guess what I am trying to say is please participate and don’t be afraid to.
8. All rules subject to change, modification, clarification and damnation based on the Maintainer’s whim.
[Unknown LJ tag]